Hey Guys, this guide is maybe interesting:
Who Else Wants To Know How To Get The Cheapest Flights Available, EVERY Time…
Dane Homenick put an amazing team together and created the Journo Travel Journal.
It’s called ‘The Ultimate Guide To Travel Hacking Cheap Flights’, and here’s a sampling of what’s covered in this plan…
- The BIGGEST reason why you overpay for flights and how to NEVER do it again (HINT: Mess this up and your bank account will feel it)
- How to exploit the ’54-Day Rule’ and international ‘Best Booking Dates’ to your advantage
- Our little-known tool for finding your “baseline”
- The THREE days of the week you MUST try to book your departure on (we’re even going to show you the best days for different destinations)
- How to ‘Go Incognito’ and HIDE your search history
- Our TWO favorite alert services so you can sit back and watch Netflix as price drops come to you (both are FREE)
- The QUICKEST way to cross-check for “low-ticket” airlines that most aggregators don’t scan
- Our #1 tool for getting refunded if your ticket price drops
- Our custom ‘Pre-Booking Checklist,’ tailored for domestic or international flights
- The ‘Price Tracker Worksheet’ so you can more easily monitor your low prices prior to booking
- … and soooo much more.
When You Finished wit this Report, You Were Left With A Simple, Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step Plan That Incorporated All Our Best Tips, Tricks, And Tools.
Don’t Buy A Single Flight Until You Read This Guide.
You can become the flight expert among all of your friends and colleagues by being the guy or gal who finally knows all the dirty little secrets that the airline industry tries to keep from us, and how to exploit them to your advantage.
Journo works hard to help it’s amazing community travel for far cheaper (through it’s free and sometimes paid travel hacking products like this one), for more of the year, and to have a better time throughout. Check it out!!!