Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing, using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services.
These terms and conditions are subject to occasional changes and apply to all our services that are directly or indirectly provided (i.e. via third parties) via the internet, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
- We do not sell Travel Products
WorldTravelerClub.com is a website for travelers with member sections offers free and premium contents. WorldTravelerClub.com does not provide, own or control any of the travel services and products that you can access through Our website, such as flights, accommodations, rental cars, packages, or travel insurance (the “Travel Products”). The Travel Products are owned, controlled or made available by third parties (the “Travel Providers”) either directly (e.g. airline) or as an agent (e.g. online travel agency). The Travel Providers are responsible for the Travel Products. The Travel Provider’s terms and privacy policies apply to your booking so you must agree to, and understand those terms. Further, the terms of the actual travel provider (airline, hotel, tour operator, etc.) apply to your travel, so you must also agree to and understand those terms. Your interaction with any Travel Provider accessed through Our Website is at your own risk and World Traveler Club does not have any responsibility should anything go wrong with your booking or during your travel.
The World Traveler Club website contain affilate links which might generate profit for the author.
By making a booking on the website of the third party, users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of that booking site. These terms and conditions can be viewed on the website of the third party.
WorldTravelerClub.com liability is based on the statutory provisions.
The information available on WorldTravelerClub.com web pages (in particular descriptions, images, prices, maps) about the services is based on information from hotels and the Third-Party Providers. WorldTravelerClub.com cannot check that the information entered is correct, complete or up-to-date. In this regard, WorldTravelerClub.com does not provide any guarantees or assurances for the information entered by the Third-Party Providers.
The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see.
No advice is provided on the WorldTravelerClub.com website. The display on our Website of a Travel Product or Travel Provider does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute a recommendation by WorldTravelerClub.com of that Travel Product or Travel Provider, or any sponsorship or approval of WorldTravelerClub.com by such Travel Provider, or any affiliation between such Travel Provider and TravelDeal.center.
WorldTravelerClub.com is not a provider of travel services, nor is it an intermediary or tour operator, nor is it a travel agency. The terms and conditions of the respective Third-Party Provider apply to contracts brokered between the User and third parties that are concluded through the use of the service offered by WorldTravelerClub.com ; WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any liability.
The links to booking services of Third-Party Providers do not constitute a recommendation. WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any liability for links to Third-Party Providers or for promotional links via texts or advertising banners or for the content displayed on the websites of the Third-Party Providers.
WorldTravelerClub.com updates prices and availabilities provided by the Third-Party Providers in real time. However, in rare cases, the data displayed on WorldTravelerClub.com may no longer correspond to the data that are displayed by the Third-Party Provider itself after the third party website has been accessed. WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any guarantee for the correctness of all information, in particular of the prices and availabilities displayed on the WorldTravelerClub.com website.
WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any liability for technical faults whose cause is not the responsibility of World-Traveler-Club, or for damage caused by force majeure. For technical reasons, WorldTravelerClub.com does not accept any guarantee for the uninterrupted availability of the website and the information on it.
WorldTravelerClub.com is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within sphere of WorldTravelerClub.com responsibility or for damages caused by force majeure. WorldTravelerClub.com does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
- Intellectual Property
We, along with our corporate affiliates, the Travel Providers and other licensors own all of the text, images, software, trademarks, service marks or other material contained on Our Website. You will not copy or transmit any of the material except for your personal, non-commercial use. Other non- WorldTravelerClub.com product, service, or company designations on our website belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned in our website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate third party for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status.
- Use of Our Website
You may only use Our Website to search for legitimate travel deals and you may not use Our Website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. By using Our Website you agree to comply with laws that apply to Switzerland and your own country, including laws that apply to exporting technical data.
In addition, you agree not to do any of the following without prior express written permission of WorldTravelerClub.com:
- Aaccess the site with any manual or automated process for any purpose other than your personal use or for inclusion of TravelDeal.center pages in a search index. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from Our Website (“screen scraping”), for commercial or non-commercial purposes, is prohibited;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on Our Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to Our Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of Our Website or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer or network equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit Our Website;
- Use any feature of Our Website for any purpose that is unlawful, harmful, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate as determined by us.
- Post or distribute any material on Our Website that violates the rights of any third party or applicable law.
- Use Our Website to collect or store personal data about others.
- Stalk or harass another individual.
- Use Our Website for any commercial purpose unless we’ve given you written permission;
- Transmit any ad or promo materials on Our Website.
When you register for this Website, you agree to
- Upfront Payment: The full Annual Membership fee payment will be debited in one instalment from the Member’s nominated credit card account on the date of joining the WorldTravelerClub.com, and then annually on each anniversary via a nominated PayPal, MasterCard or VISA account.
- Your membership may be suspended if payment is not received by the invoice payment due date.
- A WorldTravelerClub.com membership is not transferable. Only the named person/s listed on the membership website may use it.
- A WorldTravelerClub.com membership is not refundable.
- There is no pro-rata or refund membership memberships.
- If your payment is not successful or dishonoured by your financial institution, you will receive notification requesting immediate payment. If your payment is not successful or dishonoured WorldTravelerClub.com reserves the right to charge a dishonour fee. Your new or renewed yearly membership will not be confirmed until a successful payment has been processed.
- You authorise WorldTravelerClub.com / Negara AG to debit from your nominated credit card account in amounts advised.
- By joining the WorldTravelerClub.com as a Premium Member, you agree to an automatic rollover of your membership from year to year unless you choose to opt out during the designated timeframe set by WorldTravelerClub.com / Negara AG.
- New paying members cannot be added on to an existing Annual Membership and will need to create their own Annual Membership.
- WorldTravelerClub.com reserves the right to refuse any application for membership and the right to reject any registration and if any of the information you have submitted proves inaccurate, can do so without any further notice.
- If your membership is suspended or cancelled, all membership benefits including access to Third Party / Supply Partner Offers will be suspended.
- A WorldTravelerClub.com membership is only valid during the period up to and including the date of expiry.
- Membership benefits, terms and conditions may be amended or revoked at WorldTravelerClub.com discretion.
- You acknowledge that the products and services available under WorldTravelerClub.com may be modified by WorldTravelerClub.com from time to time (including, without limitation, any pricing).
- Users of this Website will maintain their own password protected area of the site and are responsible for any acts that happen and/or information that is posted there and agree that this will comply with these Terms. Users of this Website agree to keep their login password confidential.
- WorldTravelerClub.com save the right to terminate your access to the Member Section for any reason or no reason (such cause may include your breach of these Terms). WorldTravelerClub.com may terminate your membership without sending notice. If WorldTravelerClub.com terminates your membership on the product because you have breached these Terms, in the sole discretion of WorldTravelerClub.com, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees and thereby you agree to waive any claim to such refund of fees. Upon termination of your membership for any reason or no reason any and all points accumulated in any of the product’s programs shall be terminated with no liability to you
6.1 Refunds & Cancelations
The Refund and Cancellation Policy is applied both for registered and unregistered users of the Site.
Refund is provided, upon approval, if cancellation is received in 21 (3 weeks) calendar days after making payment for the services. If the cancellation is received within this period, users access to the Site will be terminated immediately. For example, if the user was charged for the period from 31st of December for one year, the user must make cancellation no later than until 5th of December.
Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellation and refund can be made only for the last period that was charged by the site and paid by the user. In this case, the user can not make cancellations for the previously charged and paid periods.
All refund requests must be made by the user itself or legal representative of the user.
All refund requests must be made in written via e-mail or fax and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
Refunds are not made to the users of the Site which were reported by other users of the Site and inspection of activities of such the user is initiated.
Refund is made in the same form as the original payment for the services was made.
- Warranty disclaimer
All content and services provided on WorldTravelerClub.com and all itineraries you obtain through Trips are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Our content is largely generated in an automated fashion; errors can and do happen. We usually have many search results, but we are not comprehensive and do not display all available providers and offers.
WorldTravelerClub.com expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permissible all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance.
- Hotel information & selection
The usual hotel classification based on stars provides a non-binding indication of the hotel standard. Any hotel classification made here is based on the hotels’ own assessment or that of the affiliated Third-Party Providers. All additional hotel information and descriptions are also based on information from Third-Party Providers.
- Members & Users
The user is responsible for the confidentiality of their user account information, in particular their password. They are also responsible for the use of their account with regard to TravelDeal.center and third parties. The user should not divulge this data to the use by third parties.
In the event of unauthorised use of WorldTravelerClub.com services using the wrong username and password, the registered user must notify trivago immediately.
WorldTravelerClub.com will only raise, process and use data necessary for the provision of the services rendered by World-Traveler-Club, for the use and operation of the websites / apps and the services offered.
WorldTravelerClub.com reserves the right to terminate a user’s access and to delete their registration within a period of one week after receipt of relevant information via email about improper use of the website. The user may also terminate their own access and registration within the same period.
- Data protection
Data protection has the utmost priority at TravelDeal.center and is subject to the regulations of the The Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA).
Personal data will only be collected, processed or used on WorldTravelerClub.com website if the User has given his or her consent to this, or a legal provision permits the collection, processing or usage of the data.
Furthermore, the separate data protection provisions that can be found on the WorldTravelerClub.com website apply.
- Final provisions and jurisdiction
We may change the site and these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to You. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms.
Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users, including those enrolled before the date the changes take effect. Further, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) and/or, if you are a registered user, by cancelling your account and your access to your account.
All legal relationships between TravelDeal.center and the User are subject solely to the law of Switzerland, under the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
There are no side agreements to this contract. Amendments and supplements to the contract must be in the written form (e-mail is sufficient).
If individual provisions should prove to be legally invalid or unenforceable in their entirety or in part, or if they should become legally invalid or unenforceable at a later point in time, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions. The invalid or unenforceable provisions will be replaced by the statutory regulation.
We encourage you to share your comments and questions with us here, but we may not be able to respond to all of them.
WorldTravelerClub.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
May 2020 – WorldTravelerClub.com