Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing, using, subsrcibing, or obtaining any materials, information, products or services.
These terms and conditions are subject to occasional changes and apply to all our services that are directly or indirectly provided (i.e. via third parties) via the internet, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
1. We do not sell Travel Products
WorldTravelerClub.com is a website for travelers with member sections offers free and premium contents. WorldTravelerClub.com does not provide, own or control any of the travel services and products that you can access through Our website, such as flights, accommodations, rental cars, packages, or travel insurance (the “Travel Products”). The Travel Products are owned, controlled or made available by third parties (the “Travel Providers”) either directly (e.g. airline) or as an agent (e.g. online travel agency). The Travel Providers are responsible for the Travel Products. The Travel Provider’s terms and privacy policies apply to your booking so you must agree to, and understand those terms. Further, the terms of the actual travel provider (airline, hotel, tour operator, etc.) apply to your travel, so you must also agree to and understand those terms. Your interaction with any Travel Provider accessed through Our Website is at your own risk and World Traveler Club does not have any responsibility should anything go wrong with your booking or during your travel.
The World Traveler Club website contain affilate links which might generate profit for the author.
By making a booking on the website of the third party, users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of that booking site. These terms and conditions can be viewed on the website of the third party.
WorldTravelerClub.com liability is based on the statutory provisions.
The information available on WorldTravelerClub.com web pages (in particular descriptions, images, prices, maps) about the services is based on information from hotels and the Third-Party Providers. WorldTravelerClub.com cannot check that the information entered is correct, complete or up-to-date. In this regard, WorldTravelerClub.com does not provide any guarantees or assurances for the information entered by the Third-Party Providers.
The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see.
No advice is provided on the WorldTravelerClub.com website. The display on our Website of a Travel Product or Travel Provider does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute a recommendation by WorldTravelerClub.com of that Travel Product or Travel Provider, or any sponsorship or approval of WorldTravelerClub.com by such Travel Provider, or any affiliation between such Travel Provider and TravelDeal.center.
WorldTravelerClub.com is not a provider of travel services, nor is it an intermediary or tour operator, nor is it a travel agency. The terms and conditions of the respective Third-Party Provider apply to contracts brokered between the User and third parties that are concluded through the use of the service offered by WorldTravelerClub.com ; WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any liability.
The links to booking services of Third-Party Providers do not constitute a recommendation. WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any liability for links to Third-Party Providers or for promotional links via texts or advertising banners or for the content displayed on the websites of the Third-Party Providers.
WorldTravelerClub.com updates prices and availabilities provided by the Third-Party Providers in real time. However, in rare cases, the data displayed on WorldTravelerClub.com may no longer correspond to the data that are displayed by the Third-Party Provider itself after the third party website has been accessed. WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any guarantee for the correctness of all information, in particular of the prices and availabilities displayed on the WorldTravelerClub.com website.
WorldTravelerClub.com does not assume any liability for technical faults whose cause is not the responsibility of World-Traveler-Club, or for damage caused by force majeure. For technical reasons, WorldTravelerClub.com does not accept any guarantee for the uninterrupted availability of the website and the information on it.
WorldTravelerClub.com is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within sphere of WorldTravelerClub.com responsibility or for damages caused by force majeure. WorldTravelerClub.com does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
3. Intellectual Property
We, along with our corporate affiliates, the Travel Providers and other licensors own all of the text, images, software, trademarks, service marks or other material contained on Our Website. You will not copy or transmit any of the material except for your personal, non-commercial use. Other non- WorldTravelerClub.com product, service, or company designations on our website belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned in our website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate third party for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status.
5. Use of Our Website
You may only use Our Website to search for legitimate travel deals and you may not use Our Website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. By using Our Website you agree to comply with laws that apply to Switzerland and your own country, including laws that apply to exporting technical data.
In addition, you agree not to do any of the following without prior express written permission of WorldTravelerClub.com:
- Aaccess the site with any manual or automated process for any purpose other than your personal use or for inclusion of WorldTravelerClub.com pages in a search index. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from Our Website (“screen scraping”), for commercial or non-commercial purposes, is prohibited;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on Our Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to Our Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of Our Website or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer or network equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit Our Website;
- Use any feature of Our Website for any purpose that is unlawful, harmful, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate as determined by us.
- Post or distribute any material on Our Website that violates the rights of any third party or applicable law.
- Use Our Website to collect or store personal data about others.
- Stalk or harass another individual.
- Use Our Website for any commercial purpose unless we’ve given you written permission;
- Transmit any ad or promo materials on Our Website.
- You can upgrade your membership to our Premium Membership at any time and the information you can expect to receive can be found on the Website.
By registering for our free Membership (Silver) you are entering into a contract with us whereby we will provide you with a digital subscription to receive and access our free services and content. As a free Member you agree that you will only use our services as a private consumer, in a non-commercial capacity for your own personal benefit.
By purchasing the Premium Membership (Gold or Platinum) you are entering into a contract with us whereby we will provide you with a digital subscription to receive and access our premium services and content for the period as set out on the registration form (“Term”).
The costs of the Gold and Platinum Membership will be as set out on the Website.
We provide information on a wide range of service providers but there may be other direct or third-party service providers available on the market which may be more appropriate or suitable for you than those identified by us.
We are only providing information on the deals and offers available but none of the information we provide in our emails, on our Website or through our App amounts to a recommendation or endorsement by us in respect of such service providers. The information we provide is for general information purposes only, and should not be relied upon by you, and is provided so that you can select services that you feel are most appropriate to meet your needs.
The information and descriptions of deals offered by third parties that we provide may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of those deals. You must ensure that you carefully read all the features and terms and conditions (including those contained on a service provider’s website) of any deal or service before applying for it.
When you register for this Website, you agree to:
- Upfront Payment for gold and platinum memberships: The full Annual Membership fee payment will be debited in one instalment from the Member’s nominated credit card account on the date of joining the WorldTravelerClub.com, and then annually on each anniversary via a nominated PayPal, MasterCard or VISA account.
- Your membership may be suspended if payment is not received by the invoice payment due date.
- A WorldTravelerClub.com membership is not transferable. Only the named person/s listed on the membership website may use it.
- A WorldTravelerClub.com membership is not refundable.
- There is no pro-rata or refund membership memberships.
- If your payment is not successful or dishonoured by your financial institution, you will receive notification requesting immediate payment. If your payment is not successful or dishonoured WorldTravelerClub.com reserves the right to charge a dishonour fee. Your new or renewed yearly membership will not be confirmed until a successful payment has been processed.
- You authorise WorldTravelerClub.com / Negara AG to debit from your nominated credit card account in amounts advised.
- By joining the WorldTravelerClub.com as a Premium Member, you agree to an automatic rollover of your membership from year to year unless you choose to opt out during the designated timeframe set by WorldTravelerClub.com / Negara AG. If you sign up for our Premium Membership, you agree to pay the subscription price for the digital subscription.
- New paying members cannot be added on to an existing Annual Membership and will need to create their own Annual Membership.
- WorldTravelerClub.com reserves the right to refuse any application for membership and the right to reject any registration and if any of the information you have submitted proves inaccurate, can do so without any further notice.
- If your membership is suspended or cancelled, all membership benefits including access to Third Party / Supply Partner Offers will be suspended.
- A WorldTravelerClub.com membership is only valid during the period up to and including the date of expiry.
- Membership benefits, terms and conditions may be amended or revoked at WorldTravelerClub.com discretion.
- You acknowledge that the products and services available under WorldTravelerClub.com may be modified by WorldTravelerClub.com from time to time (including, without limitation, any pricing).
- Users of this Website will maintain their own password protected area of the site and are responsible for any acts that happen and/or information that is posted there and agree that this will comply with these Terms. Users of this Website agree to keep their login password confidential.
- The charge for each subsequent renewal/Term will be as set out on the Website, but we reserve the right to increase the renewal fee upon our giving to you in writing at least 28 calendar days’ notice prior to a renewal period/new Term.
- WorldTravelerClub.com save the right to terminate your access to the Member Section for any reason or no reason (such cause may include your breach of these Terms). WorldTravelerClub.com may terminate your membership without sending notice. If WorldTravelerClub.com terminates your membership on the product because you have breached these Terms, in the sole discretion of WorldTravelerClub.com, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees and thereby you agree to waive any claim to such refund of fees. Upon termination of your membership for any reason or no reason any and all points accumulated in any of the product’s programs shall be terminated with no liability to you.
6.1 Refunds & Cancelations
The Refund and Cancellation Policy is applied both for registered and unregistered users of the Site.
Refund is provided, upon approval, if cancellation is received in 14 calendar days (2 weeks) after making payment for the services. If the cancellation is received within this period, users access to the site will be terminated immediately. For example, if the user was charged for the period from 31st of December for one year, the user must make cancellation no later than until 25th of December.
Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellation and refund can be made only for the last period that was charged by the site and paid by the user. In this case, the user can not make cancellations for the previously charged and paid periods.
All refund requests must be made by the user itself or legal representative of the user.
All refund requests must be made in written via e-mail (include username, user e-mail, membership level) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
Refunds are not made to the users of the Site which were reported by other users of the Site and inspection of activities of such the user is initiated.
Refund is made in the same form as the original payment for the services was made.
Membership cancellation can be made in the personal World Traveler Club “Profile” section, after login.
Auto renewing of the membership:
Your annual subscription will start when World Traveler Club confirms your payment and will continue for a period of one year. Annual subscriptions purchased are paid in full in advance. When you purchase an annual subscription, auto-renew is automatically selected in your World Traveler Club Account.
You authorize World Traveler Club / Negara AG to store your payment and to automatically charge your payment method every year until you cancel.
Your annual rate is subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your annual rate with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms.
You may cancel your subscription at any time within any annual subscription period. However, any cancellation will only become effective at the end of the annual subscription period it was submitted in. No refunds and/or rebates will be paid for any part of the annual subscription.
Note: For all automatically renewing subscriptions, you must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription.
The only valid method for cancelling your Auto Renewal Subscription is by clicking on the cancellation link that is accessible after logging into your World Traveler Club Profile account.
This link is located in the Membership Profile section (after login): https://worldtravelerclub.com/my-profile/?ihc_ap_menu=subscription (click on “remove” to cancel your subscription).
Requests to cancel by email, phone or live chat are not considered, and do not finalize a cancellation. Once you submit your request you will receive an email confirmation within 24 business hours that the cancellation has been completed. If you do not receive this confirmation within that time, please contact Customer Support within 48 business hours to resolve or your cancellation request will be considered invalid. You are still responsible for any past due payments before your cancellation request was received and will need to be paid in full even after a cancellation request is processed.
7. Warranty disclaimer
All content and services provided on WorldTravelerClub.com and all itineraries you obtain through Trips are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Our content is largely generated in an automated fashion; errors can and do happen. We usually have many search results, but we are not comprehensive and do not display all available providers and offers.
WorldTravelerClub.com expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permissible all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance.
8. Hotel information & selection
The usual hotel classification based on stars provides a non-binding indication of the hotel standard. Any hotel classification made here is based on the hotels’ own assessment or that of the affiliated Third-Party Providers. All additional hotel information and descriptions are also based on information from Third-Party Providers.
9. Members & Users
The user is responsible for the confidentiality of their user account information, in particular their password. They are also responsible for the use of their account with regard to TravelDeal.center and third parties. The user should not divulge this data to the use by third parties.
In the event of unauthorised use of WorldTravelerClub.com services using the wrong username and password, the registered user must notify trivago immediately.
WorldTravelerClub.com will only raise, process and use data necessary for the provision of the services rendered by World-Traveler-Club, for the use and operation of the websites / apps and the services offered.
WorldTravelerClub.com reserves the right to terminate a user’s access and to delete their registration within a period of one week after receipt of relevant information via email about improper use of the website. The user may also terminate their own access and registration within the same period.
10. Social Media
You agree that your use of our social media pages which include but are not limited to Facebook pages, Instagram, Twitter, will not be defamatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive, inflammatory, threatening, invasive of anyone’s privacy, or otherwise contain objectionable comments and/or content. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, being a transsexual person, or age.
We reserve the right to remove any comment, thread or content without prior warning to you. We also reserve the right to bring legal proceedings against any individual for a breach of these rules or law generally, or take such other action as we reasonably deem appropriate.
11. Data protection
Data protection has the utmost priority at TravelDeal.center and is subject to the regulations of the The Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA).
Personal data will only be collected, processed or used on WorldTravelerClub.com website if the User has given his or her consent to this, or a legal provision permits the collection, processing or usage of the data.
Furthermore, the separate data protection provisions that can be found on the WorldTravelerClub.com website apply.
12. Final provisions and jurisdiction
We may change the site and these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to You. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms.
Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users, including those enrolled before the date the changes take effect. Further, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) and/or, if you are a registered user, by cancelling your account and your access to your account.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and agreement shall continue in effect.
13. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
If any dispute arises between you and us, the laws of Switzerland will apply. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
By subscribing to WorldTravelerClub.com , you acknowledge you are 18 years or older and that you understand and agree with the above terms.
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the user and WorldTravelerClub is the registered office of WorldTravelerClub / Negara AG. If the user is a consumer, he assures the provider that he will confirm the jurisdiction agreement in writing upon request.
WorldTravelerClub.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
May 2020 – WorldTravelerClub.com