fbpx
Menu Close
Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Umrah in Ramadan: a journey from London to Makkah

Almighty Allah grant many favors on his beloved Ummah: the modern Muslim community has such gifts from the All-Merciful and Merciful Creator, which previous generations did not have. This is the unchanging Qur'an, the month of Ramadan, the night of predestination and many other miracles that allow us to walk the straight path and receive the reward of Allah for our good deeds.

In one of the hadiths from the words of Ibn Abbas, the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) speaks of the reward of a person who makes Umrah (small pilgrimage) in the month of Ramadan: performing Hajj with me). (Bukhari; Muslim).

Glory to Allah, anyone who has performed the Hajj knows how difficult it is both morally, materially and physically. It is no coincidence that in order to relieve oneself of this obligation, the Hajj must be performed only once in a lifetime. However, the soul of the believer really wants to receive a similar reward in the future. It happened to me as well. After reading this hadith and performing Hajj, I dreamed of receiving such a reward and performing Umrah in the month of Ramadan. By the grace of Allah Almighty, I managed to fulfill my dream this year. Below I have shared my travel information where I have to buy my complete Umrah package. The Muslim Holy Travel company has specially created for you several Ramadan Umrah Packages in the month of Ramadan. Choose the right Umrah Packages for you and your loved ones

Ramadan Umrah Packages

Hi,

I have read your thoughts you have explain very well all things. I am also a proud Muslim We all know that the month of Ramadan is a gift for us from Allah Pak. This is the best moment to visit Makkah and Madinah. There are many companies offer Umrah packages in London when Ramadan starts so that more people can visit Makkah and offer Umrah.