Special for our members, you can save lots of money for your vacation in Cancun.
Just one click, you will get 68% Off for the entire stay at the top-rated 5-star Resort in Cancun.
You can book a 5-night stay at top-rated 5* Grand Palm Resort with an All-Inclusive package with the rates starting from only US$ 599 for a couple in a Luxury accommodation (for the entire stay). This offer saves you 68% off from regular rates.
The rates include a complete All-Inclusive package where you can stay 4 nights in a Deluxe Room includes unlimited meals drinks, & alcohol. This is your time to have fun without the hassle of carrying extra money around. Normal prices US$ 1879, but this week, you can pay just only US$ 599 for a 4 nights all-inclusive package for up to 2 persons and 2 kids (under 12 years).
Note: Price Is Per Room For Entire Stay – Not Per Person, Not Per Night
Grand Palm Cancun is an all-inclusive family resort and spa that is conveniently located at the north entrance to Cancun`s hotel zone. The Grand Palm sits within walking distance of shopping, bars and restaurants and features an on-site spa when it`s time to relax after a fun-filled day in Cancun. The Grand Palm offers endless activities without compromising the areas for rest and relaxation. The Kids Club offers a fully supervised secure environment for the children with a trained staff and numerous activity rooms. All age groups have many choices of activities including a kids only pool with water slides, restaurant, rest areas, overnight camp and amphitheater.
The Grand Palm is all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that`s cool as can be. But the Grand Palm also has a pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to the Kin Ha Spa shows there’s always plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. Grand Palm is like the sister resort, Grand Palm but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you`re looking for. At the Grand Palm, the dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with delicious Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone.Book this amazing hotel deal here!
ALL INCLUSIVE DETAILS
- All meals included daily [buffet breakfast/lunch/dinner or a la carte dinner.
- 8 restaurants with buffets and a la carte specialties plus restaurant at Palm Beach Hotel next door
- 11 bars including 1 swim up bar, 1 beach bar, 1 sports bar and 1 lounge bar including the bars at the sister hotel Oasis Palm Beach next door.
- All drinks at any bar, lounge or restaurant on the property.
- 24 hour room service. (surcharge)
- Unlimited access to the on-site gym.
- Planned activities by the entertainment staff throughout the day.
- KIDS CLUB: Planned activities throughout the day for kids of all ages including arts and crafts, a game room and pool with waterslides, theater and disco. The kids can also enjoy their own buffet! Located at the Oasis Palm Beach Resort, next door. For Kids 12 years and under, kids from 3 years and under require parental supervision.
- New Captain Hook ship & sailing experience
- Nightly live entertainment.
- Complimentary use of paddle boats, kayaks and surfboards at the marina.
- Unlimited golf on the executive 9-hole Par-3 course can be enjoyed by all at the sister hotel, Grand Oasis Cancun [rental clubs and balls are available at additional fee, transportation is not included.]
- * SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
* We can not display the name of this resort because the promotion price presents a value so far below the retail price! (After booking you will get all information).
Book the 4 nights (all-inclusive) stay from only US$ 599 in a Deluxe Room (entire stay)
Compare the hotel rates here:
Book here your flights to Cancun (Mexico):
You want more deals like this? As a World Traveler Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Note: Due to the corona pandemic and the associated restrictions and risks, you should check recent regulations. Here you can find the current entry requirements for most countries.