Virgin Atlantic Flying Club has launched a new sale of Virgin Points with up to a 70% bonus valid through March 31, 2023.
Flying Club has increased the number of Virgin Points you can buy during this sale before the bonus from 100,000 to 200,000.
You can access this offer on Virgin Atlantic’s website:
Terms and conditions
1. Applicable Buy Points purchases made between 7 March and 23:59 GMT 31 March 2023 inclusive will be eligible to receive bonus points. The bonus points will be credited at the point of purchase and will appear on the member’s account within 24 hours.
2. A member can purchase a total of 100,000 points each calendar year. Between 7 March and 23:59 GMT 31 March 2023, the limit has been increased to 200,000. A member can purchase a total of 200,000 points each.
3. Members will have the right to cancel any purchases of points for up to 14 days after the date of purchase provided that none of the purchased points have been redeemed. If any of the purchased points have been redeemed, the member will not be entitled to a refund for any of the purchased points including those that have not been redeemed. Once the 14 day cooling off period has expired any points purchased and received by members are non-refundable and non-transferable, except as expressly permitted under the Flying Club terms and conditions.
4. Every purchase comes with a one-off £15 / $22 transaction fee. It costs £15/$25 for every 1,000 points purchased. For example, if a member buys 1,000 points they will pay £30/$47, if they buy 5,000 points they will pay £90/$147 and if they buy 10,000 points they will pay £165/$272.
5. Members planning to put their points towards a specific reward should check reward availability first. Buy Points terms and conditions apply.
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to get more deals like this direct to your inbox!