Unable to travel? No problem!!!!
Join a licensed historian on a fully interactive virtual tour of the Palace of Versailles filled with photos, videos, polls, and a live Q&A.
- Discover the beauty of the Palace of Versailles, all from your computer
- Listen to a French historian explain the unique history of the Versailles royals
- Admire the stunning Baroque architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage site
- “Step into” the Grand Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, and lush palace gardens
- Expand your knowledge with interactive polls and a live Q&A session after the tour
- No wait in line, no hussel, no efforts to walk. Book here
Discover the beauty of the Palace of Versailles and its gardens from the comfort of your home on a fully interactive virtual 1-hour webinar led by a Versailles and French history expert.
Take a digital tour that is loaded with a wide array of interactive activities where you will discover the history and hidden facts of one of the finest examples of Baroque architecture, which you can’t find with a simple google search.
Explore the Grand Apartments and the dramas that once played out there. These apartments were where the King of France once rested his head. This was also where his daughters lived in absolute splendor before the upheaval of the French Revolution.
Admire the 357 mirrors found in the Hall of Mirrors. Measuring over 70m long, and designed to be lit by only a few candles, it was where, in 1919, the famed Treaty of Versailles was signed, ending the brutal World War I.
Marvel at the lush palace gardens, which took a literal army to build. Transported from all across France, the trees that decorate these sprawling gardens are some of the finest kept in the world.
At the end of your virtual tour, expand your knowledge and ask the questions you always wanted to ask about any of the Palace of Versailles during a live Q&A session.
Invite the whole family — huddle around the computer and watch together. There will only be one login per booking, and thus the virtual tour cannot be accessed on multiple devices. Any device may be used and no special program is needed. An email will be sent the day of the virtual tour with login information.
No webcam or microphone is needed. If you would like to interact you are welcome to, but no one will see or hear you speak unless you choose to participate in the Q&A portion, which is only audio. Your privacy is very important.
This is a virtual online experience, upon booking you will receive an email with the registration details and link to the event.
- All start times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- You will get registration details and link for the online experience upon booking