Our deal scanner found again several hot Business & First Class deals:
- American Airlines Business Class From Ireland to top destination in USA from €1,334 (RT)
- From Austria to Cape Town in Business Class, from €1651 (RT)
- In Business Class from Milan to Quito only € 1.285 (RT
- In Business Class from Germany to Seoul from € 1.500 (RT)
- From Amsterdam (AMS) to Bangkok (BKK) in BUSINESS CLASS from €1460 (RT)
- Star Alliance Business/First class companion sale! Worldwide destinations.
- Singapore Airlines: In Business Class from Germany to Bangkok from € 1.515 (RT)
- Qatar Airways Business Class from Germany to Dubai from €1.361 (RT)
- Baku, Azerbaijan: Lufthansa Business Class From Multiple European Countries €377
- To São Paulo: Nonstop LATAM Business Class from Madrid : €1,000
- and many more …..
Ex USA, Mexico & Canada:
– Cheap BUSINESS CLASS flights to Cuzco from Chicago fromUS$1031 (RT)
– Business Class flights to New York from Sao Paulo – Business Class (Avianca) – US$778
– Cheap BUSINESS CLASS flights from San Francisco to SPAIN for US$1467 (RT)
– In BUSINESS CLASS to Rio De Janeiro from Mexico City (LATAM) US$912
– Delta BUSINESS CLASS from Montreal to Bogota from CA$ 850 (RT)
– Avianca is having another great Business Class sale from New York to Buenos Aires
– Cheap AA BUSINESS CLASS flights to New York from Mexico City from US$540
– FIRST CLASS flights to Dallas from San Juan from US$438 (round-trip)
– and many more….
Better be quick. Remember, the best deals will often disappear in a minute!
Most deals are for travel until 2022
Sign up for a “World Traveler Club” Gold or Platinum membership and get access to the amazing deal scanner.
You want more deals like this? As a World Traveler Club Gold or Platinum member you have access to over 700 amazing travel deals per day! Sign up for one of our membership plans and become a member of the WORLD TRAVELER CLUB !
Note: Due to the corona pandemic and the associated restrictions and risks, you should check recent regulations. Here you can find the current entry requirements for most countries.