Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
When you want to cancel your Turkish Airlines flight booking, you can do that by doing a few clicks. All you need is to go to the airline’s website. But before you cancel a booking, you must know the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy. Here are some important points to consider while canceling a flight booking on Turkish Airlines.
- To avoid any additional fee or cancellation charges, you should cancel tickets within 24 hours of purchase.
- Only refundable flight tickets get a refund, non-refundable flight booking won’t receive any refund.
- You may get a full refund when the cancellation is done under 24 hours of the flight bookings.
- Flight tickets purchased within 7 days of the departure will have to pay cancellation charges. Even when the cancellation is done within 24 hours of purchase.
Once you consider the aforementioned points of Turkish Airlines cancellation policy, you may avoid additional fees. Besides, you can go through the instructions mentioned below to cancel your flight booking online. So, follow the steps and complete the cancellation process.
Follow the Steps to Cancel Your Turkish Airlines Reservations
- First of all, go to the website of Turkish Airlines.
- Then on the homepage, choose the Check-in / Manage Booking tab.
- Next, enter the Ticket Number or Reservation Code, Passenger Surname, and click the Search button.
- Also, your booking details will be displayed on the screen, choose the flight cancellation option.
- After that, follow the instructions appearing on the screen so as to complete the cancellation process.
- Also, once the cancellation process is completed, you will receive a confirmation email.
Aside from this, if you want to know more about the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy, all the details can be achieved by calling the customer service. The team of Turkish Airlines customer service is available to help you around the clock. For call us: +1-877-696-0333