fbpx
Menu Close
Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Travel restrictions & entry requirements for most countries. 

Due to the corona pandemic and the associated restrictions and risks, you should currently refrain from unnecessary travel. If you still want to / have to take a trip,  here you can find the current entry requirements for the countries. 

Almost being a year running of Covid-19, Actually I go for extensive tour every year, because of COVID-19 I didn't go for a tour in 2020, but now I booked Ocean tour through MSC Cruises coupons, I think, now It's safe some places are open.

Its kinda complicated to find a suitable hotel for vacation. How do you chose a hotel? There are so many options on the market....

Quote from Christopher Caldwell on 07/11/2022, 22:24

Its kinda complicated to find a suitable hotel for vacation. How do you chose a hotel? There are so many options on the market....

Last year my girlfriend and I spontaneously decided to go on vacation. To that end, I started looking for the right option for our vacation. Thanks to beachluxuryvacations.com, I came across an attractive offer for a vacation rental on the Emerald Coast. Everything seemed almost solved and ready, but everything was not always without adventure. Our trip was on the verge of being derailed due to pandemic restrictions and other issues that arose. For example, to get to our rental house and beach, we had to present a certificate with a negative PCR test for COVID-19 made no earlier than 72 hours before entry at the border crossing. In addition, the girl had some problems with her passport. But despite all the problems and entry requirements, we made it through and had a great vacation as planned.

I think it is necessary to refrain from travelling for the time being. But there are situations when people go to another country for work.

Quote from Jack Salivan on 18/11/2022, 20:45

I think it is necessary to refrain from travelling for the time being. But there are situations when people go to another country for work.

It would help if you never forgot the main rule during a pandemic. You're obligated to wear masks everywhere in all countries. In stores, in restaurants, at sights, and on public transport. But also at gas stations if you are going to pay for gas or want to use the toilet. I've been in East Hartford recently, and they are kinda tough about this rule. If interested, you can read about how safe East Hartford is for travel at https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/united-states/east-hartford/. You may find any information helpful.