Hello Travelers, did you ever see the Pyramids in Egypt?
Traveling to Cairo means immersing yourself in a city where sandstorms and smiles are equally abundant. Explore the bustling Khan El Khalili market, where you can buy everything from exquisite spices to questionable souvenirs, and be sure to try the local delicacies like koshari – a dish that will make you question why you ever thought rice and pasta couldn’t coexist!
We found again some cheap Business Class flights from the USA to Egypt for just US$ 2,293 (round-trip).
Flights are available until April 2024 with Star Alliance.
ACT FAST AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL BEFORE IT IS GONE!
Cairo, Egypt is the capital and largest city of Egypt. It is located on the Nile River and is home to many historical and cultural attractions, including the Great Pyramids of Giza. The pyramids, which date back to around 2550 BC, are considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World and are a must-see for visitors to Cairo.
Other popular tourist attractions in Cairo include the Egyptian Museum, which houses a vast collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, and the Khan el-Khalili bazaar, a bustling market with a wide variety of goods. Additionally, visitors can take a cruise down the Nile or visit one of the city's many mosques, such as the Al-Azhar Mosque.
More handpicked deals:
- Business Class Deals for Travelers from Europe
- Business Class Deals for Travelers from North America
- Business Class Deals for Travelers from Asia & Pacific
- All Business Class & First Class Deals
- Top Economy Flight Deals
- Hotel Deals (worldwide)
- Cruise Deals
- Destinations: Europe, USA, Canada, South America, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, Middle East, Australia & Pacific
- Origins: From Europe, From USA, From Canada, From South America, From Asia, From Africa, From Middle East, From Australia & Pacific