Marriott Bonvoy brands includes Ritz-Carlton, St Regis, Le Meridien, JW Marriots, W Hotels, Sheraton, Westin, etc…
Marriott Bonvoy has extended its offer to purchase Bonvoy points with a 40% Bonus by 10 days till April 13, 2023.
Members are currently allowed an annual purchase of 100,000 Marriott Points, transactions of which are subject to either a bonus or discount depending on the promotional campaign of the day.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website:
For the current period until April 13, 2023, members who wish to purchase or gift points will receive a 40% bonus.
Note that a member’s account that receives the points must have been open for at least 90 days OR 30 if there has been any qualifying activity.
These are the terms & conditions of this offer:
- Transactions must be completed between 9:00 a.m. ET April 4, 2023, and 11:59 p.m. ET April 13, 2023, to be eligible for the 40% bonus Points purchase offer with a minimum purchase of 2,000 Points.
- Marriott Bonvoy® members worldwide are eligible for the 40% bonus Points purchase offer with a minimum purchase of 2,000 Points.
- The bonus Points earned with this promotion through the Buy Points or Gift Points pages are not included in the annual purchase limit of 100,000 points.
- This offer is valid only for Points purchased through the promotion’s Buy Points and Gift Points pages.
- Marriott reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
- In 2023, members may purchase or receive as a gift a combined maximum of 100,000 Points per calendar year when purchased through our Buy Points and Gift Points pages (this website), Buy Points Points.com-powered window on Marriott websites, Marriott Mobile Apps or the Customer Engagement Centers.
- Members may purchase up to an additional 100,000 Points annually while booking a hotel stay through the reservation path on marriott.com.
- Purchased or gifted Points do not count toward Marriott Bonvoy® Elite Status.
- Purchase rate is $12.50 USD per 1,000 Points.
- Points will be posted to the Member’s Account within 72 hours after the transaction is complete.
- A member must be an active member in good standing to purchase and/or receive Points.
- New members may purchase Points thirty (30) days after enrollment in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Once Points have been purchased or gifted, no refunds will be permitted.
- Purchasing Points using a Marriott Bonvoy® cobrand credit card will earn Points as an everyday purchase.
- All Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules apply and can be found at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi.
- For members purchasing Points using a foreign currency, Points are sold in U.S. dollars (US$). Points can be redeemed globally for stays at hotels that participate in Marriott Bonvoy, as well as with third-party programs that have a business relationship with Marriott Bonvoy, such as airline frequent flyer programs. Learn more about the Marriott Bonvoy program here and ways to redeem your Points here. Please refer to your credit card company for foreign exchange rates. Once purchased, Purchaser’s credit card statement will reflect payment in their home currency on an itemized line displaying the foreign exchange rate charged by their issuing bank.
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to get more deals like this direct to your inbox!