SkyMiles, the frequent flyer program of Delta Air Lines (SkyTeam), is currently offering the opportunity to participate in a status challenge.
You would get a status, depending on your current status at a different program, for 90 days. During these 90 days, you’ll have to earn a certain number of Qualifying Miles (MQM) or Segments (MQS) to extend your status.
Check Delta website for full details:
TIP: Delta’s website is infamous for messing up languages when using links. If the status match challenge is not displayed, try to change the language in the footer to United States – English and try the link again.
Delta offers this challenge for Medallion Silver, Gold, and Platinum status.
There is a full list of matched statuses on Delta’s website, here are some examples:
- BA Executive Club Silver → Delta Medallion Gold
- BA Executive Club Gold → Delta Medallion Platinum
- Miles&More FTL → Delta Medallion Silver
- Miles&More Senator → Delta Medallion Platinum
- United MileagePlus Gold → Delta Medallion Platinum
- United MileagePlus Premier Platinum / 1K → Delta Medallion Platinum
- Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Elite → Delta Medallion Gold